All Gyms in Richmond
FREE 7 Day VIP Membership, GRIT Class & Personal Training Session
The Les Mills GRIT Series features three unique team training programs that will push you to your max, and beyond. With your coach right down on the floor with you, motivating you and the team, you won't believe how hard you can work.
Personal Training gets results for young and old alike, from fitness beginners to advanced fitness enthusiasts to elite athletes. Whether your goal is to shed excess body fat, feel more confident, increase strength and endurance, eliminate aches and pains, or just work on having more energy, we will help get you there! It is a very supportive approach to personal Training that meets your needs in a fun, motivating, and time efficient manner to ensure you get results fast!
The Divine Fitness Training Program is the most complete training program available to the public in our area. It goes way beyond exercise. Our program consists of these eight key components:
WELCOME to Divine Fitness! Divine Fitness is proud to be Mechanicsville, VA’s premier gym and health club. Divine Fitness is committed to being the best Health and Fitness location in the Mechanicsville, VA area. Whether you want to lose weight, tone up, trim down, lose the gut, tighten the butt, fit into those skinny jeans, build muscle, reduce stress, or Read more...
- A Functional Fitness Assessment (we need to know where you are starting, in a meaningful way)
- A Goal Setting and Training Process (we want to set goals and build a future that you want and that makes sense to your life)
- A Functional and Progressive Exercise System (you need to have a plan that is based on having fun, moving and getting results)
- A Motivation and Accountability System (we know that no two people are the same, so we develop a plan to motivate you to your goals)
- An Interval Cardio Program (we have a cardio program that gets you more results, in less time, with less injury)
- A Nutritional Education Program (no one likes restrictive diets, but people need info on how to make better eating choices)
- A Recovery Program (stretching, self myo-fascial release, supplements, sleep and nutrition all work to keep you on track)
- Consistent Physical Evaluation (you need to know what type of results you are getting and make adjustments
The first Gold’s Gym opened in fall 1965 in Venice Beach, California. Dubbed “the Mecca of bodybuilding”, it was frequented by Arnold Schwarzenegger and Dave Draper and featured in the 1977 movie Pumping Iron. The movie brought attention not only to the gym itself, but also to the world of bodybuilding and physique in general. To this day, it is considered a landmark Read more...