How do you make your business listing Featured on the Homepage and Top Of Category page?
Each Main Category is created with an option to Feature your listing on the Homepage and Top Of Category page. This option is only available for the “Featured 10 Category Listing Plan“ found on the “Add Listing” page here ( http://shoprva.com/?ptype=post_listing ).
So to make your listing Featured on the Homepage and at the top of the Category Page, you must first
1. Choose or upgrade to the Featured Listing Plan option found here Featured Listing Plan.
2. Click on the Main Category(ies) that fit your business model and that you want to be Featured in (this will open up all of the sub-category selections for that Main Category that you just clicked on).
3. Next, click on the very first Sub-category name that starts with ” * ” and ends with the word “Featured” (this will be the first sub-category that appears once you click on the main category). For example: If you want to be Featured on the Homepage and Top Of Category page in the “Automobiles” category, simply check the box on the “Automobiles” main category and then check the box on the “1 Automobiles Featured” sub-category.
Repeat this process for each subsequent Main Category that your business will be Featured in. Please keep in mind that you can be Featured in more than one Main Category. For example: a Hotel that has a restaurant, bar and adult evening entertainment could Feature itself in the “Hotels, Travel & Transportation”, “Bars, Nitelife & Entertainment” and “Restaurants, Bakery, Catering & Coffeehouses” categories. This particular hotel would then be Featured in all three of these Main Categories increasing it’s visibility and chances of attracting more customers’.
What are Vouchers and how are they used?
Vouchers are dynamically generated offers or incentives that specifically pertain to your business listing. You can use Vouchers to create a limited number of offers that shows how many of your incentive vouchers are still available. Once they’re all gone, they’re gone. You get to set the number of vouchers you want to use along with whatever offers your want to create and use as incentives.
Vouchers can be used to make the recipient share your listing on their Facebook page before they can access it, or you can require the recipient to provide their name and email address so that you can build up your customer contact email list, or you can simply make your vouchers available for print or download on a first come, first served basis.
Depending on which Featured Listing Plan you choose, you can have multiple concurrent vouchers running at the same time.
We recommend using vouchers to help fill in slow hours, days or weeks of the month by creating a sense of urgency or a limited time offer or an incredible time-sensitive savings offer. Best of all, you get to specify all of the voucher terms and conditions.
What are “Special Offers”?
“Special Offers” is a feature included in any of the paid premium listing plans that allows the business to create and promote special offers or incentives to help create a sense of urgency for consumers’ to come to your business. An example would be: “The first 20 patrons that come in between 3PM to 5PM and mention they saw your listing on ShopRVA.com get a Free Appetizer”
Who creates our ShopRVA.com Business Listing?
You do. However, you can have your listing professionally created by us for a one-time fee of $75.00 paid in advance. Once we create your business listing to your satisfaction, we will turn the listing over to you. You will then be responsible for the minimal maintenance and upkeep of your listing’s information and any Special Offers or Vouchers you use.
You also have the option of paying an additional $35.00 per month maintenance fee to have us update your Special Offers and Vouchers once a month for you. You just simply tell us what changes to make and we’ll make them for you.
How much does it cost to list on ShopRVA.com?
It all depends on what type of listing you want combined with how many categories you want and what features you want to use. You can CLICK HERE to see a breakdown of the various Listing Plans available.
How can I see my Google Analytics to View How Much Traffic my Business Listing is getting?
If your listing plan includes the Google Analytics feature, you will be able to see the following stats:
- Number of Active Users currently on your listing
- Number of visitors per day
- Week over Week Stats
- Year over Year Stats
- Country Stats
You can see from this example here how your listings Google Analytics works:
Why should I register my business on ShopRVA.com?
For less than $3.00 per day there are a number of reasons and benefits for registering and featuring your business on ShopRVA.com.
- As of June 15, 2015, ShopRVA.com is the new go-to site for tourists, locals and business owners to shop, save & support local businesses in the RVA & Tri-cities region.
- ShopRVA.com is designed for and about the RVA & Tri-cities region.
- ShopRVA.com is all about helping and promoting the local business community connect and reach locals, tourists and other business owners.
- ShopRVA.com is locally owned and operated by residents of the RVA region.
- ShopRVA.com will be doing ongoing social media contests, promotions & giveaways to keep it exciting and fun for locals and tourists to visit our website again and again.
- ShopRVA.com will be heavily promoted thru various media channels that collectively will continually help keep us in front of locals, tourists and business owners. (social media, magazines, mobile billboards, interstate billboards, radio, tv etc.)
- By being a Registered Participating Merchant on ShopRVA.com, your business gains access to the SHOP RVA DAILY DEALS website which allows you to create, manage and promote your very own Daily Deals for a fraction of what the larger out-of-state Daily Deal sites charge.
- You also gain access to buy and sell thru our B2B channels, enabling your business to have greater purchasing power while doing business with other local merchants in the RVA & Tri-cities region.
- You have access to build and promote your very own Special Offers & Incentive Vouchers to help fill in slow days, weeks or months.
- Our name “ShopRVA” says it all, it’s is easy to remember, specific to our region and says exactly what the site is used for.
What information is needed for my business listing?
To make it an easy and user-friendly experience for viewers look at and communicate with you, you will want to provide as much information as possible.
This includes: Company address, phone numbers, hours of operation, website links, social media links, special offers, vouchers.
What Social Media Sharing Options are available for my business listing?
What is ShopRVA.com?
ShopRVA.com is a new and cost effective way for Richmond, Virginia and Tri-City Businesses to advertise and promote their very own products and services locally to the residents and tourists of the RVA region.
This is all done thru the ShopRVA.com Business Directory. Once you become a Registered Participating Merchant Member of the ShopRVA.com Business Directory, you have access to the promote your very own Special Offers, Limited Time Offers, Track-able Vouchers, Daily Deals and more.
You can link your listing back to your website, Facebook page, Twitter page, business location, menu, multiple locations, phone and email. Best of all, you are in full control of your special offers, vouchers and daily deals. (please keep in mind that the more attractive your offer is, the more response you will receive)
Daily Deals Offers – What are they and How do I create Daily Deal Offers?
The ShopRVA Daily Deals Platform is an exclusive and local Daily Deals website platform (similar to Groupon & LivingSocial) that ShopRVA.com Participating Merchant Members have access to use to create, post and edit their very own Daily Deal Offers.
With regard to the Daily Deal Offer, the Participating Merchant gets to decide which products or services they sell for how much, how many and for how long etc. The Participating Merchant receives 80% of every sale made. SHOP RVA, LLC receives 20% and a portion of some of SHOP RVA, LLC’s proceeds may help benefit local non-profit organizations.
STEP 2: After You Have Registered As A Merchant To Post Daily Deal Offers First, Then You Can Click Here Now To Watch A Step-By-Step Video Showing You How To Create & Submit Your Own Daily Deal Offers. Keep in mind that the more attractive your offer is, the more sales, response and social sharing your offer will receive. For best results we recommend a minimum of 50% off.
What does the B2B section offer for RVA & Surrounding Area Businesses?
The B2B section offers RVA & Surrounding Area Businesses the opportunity to market and promote their products and services to other business owners locally. What a great way to increase your buying and selling power while supporting local business.
Once you become a Member of the ShopRVA.com Directory you will have access to the Shop RVA Daily Deals platform which will let you list and promote offers for your products and services to other Business Members as well as Consumers and Tourists.
Now you can have the best of both worlds, locally!
What is the Merchant Resource Center?
The Merchant Resource Center is a password protected area that contains an additional set of questions and how-to videos specifically related to helping registered Participating Merchants fully utilize the features, tools and resources made available to them thru their ShopRVA.com business listing.
You must first be registered as a Participating Merchant of ShopRVA.com and logged in to gain access and fully utilize these additional resources.
How can I opt-in for the monthly ShopRVA Business Newsletter & Tips?
The ShopRVA Business Newsletter is loaded with how-to tips and suggestions to help you get the most out of your business listing. To opt-in click this link here and enter in your information.
By clicking on the “I Agree To Terms & Conditions” box when you first created your business listing, you agreed to be automatically added to our monthly ShopRVA Business Newsletter. Each monthly newsletter we email to you will have the option to opt-out should you no longer want to receive important information, tips and suggestions on how to maximize your business listing.
How Do I Verify My Business Checking Account With My PayPal?
PayPal requires you to verify your business checking account before they will allow you to receive payments from your Daily Deal Offers. This is their way of making sure you are who you say you are and to protect you from fraudulent transactions.
To learn how to verify your business checking account watch this video:
How Do I Link My Listing To My Daily Deal Offers?
Linking your ShopRVA.com listing over to your Daily Deal Offers is very simple. Click on the video below to see step-by-step how to accomplish this.